Bee’s wax | Propolis | Royal Jelly | Honey
Dating back thousands of years with proven antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties. Derived from the sap of Boswellia trees.
Found in the following product
Honey is one of the most appreciated and valued natural products introduced to humankind since ancient times. The potential health benefits of honey, such as microbial inhibition, wound healing, and its effects on many diseases are well known today. Propolis has also been reported to have various health benefits related to gastrointestinal disorders, allergies, and gynecological, oral, and dermatological problems. Royal jelly is also well known for its protective effects on reproductive health, neurodegenerative disorders, wound healing, and aging.
CLINICAL STUDIES AND RESEARCH
Apiculture is the science and art of prolonging, sustaining, and retaining health by using products obtained from honeybee hives, such as honey, bee bread, bee venom, bee pollen, propolis, and royal jelly. Recent years have seen the fast application of bee products in both traditional and modern medicine.
There are many studies targeted toward investigating health benefits and pharmacological properties of bee products due to their efficacies, leading to the increasing development of skin care, nutraceuticals and functional food products.
(1) Pauline McLoone,1 Afolabi Oluwadun,2 Mary Warnock,3 and Lorna Fyfe3 | Honey: A Therapeutic Agent for Disorders of the Skin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5661189/
(2) Burlando B1, Cornara L. | Honey in dermatology and skin care: a review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24305429
(3) Visweswara Rao Pasupuleti, 1 , 2 , * Lakhsmi Sammugam, 2 Nagesvari Ramesh, 2 and Siew Hua Gan 3 | Honey, Propolis, and Royal Jelly: A Comprehensive Review of Their Biological Actions and Health Benefits. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5549483/
(4) Saeed Samarghandian, Tahereh Farkhondeh,1 and Fariborz Samini2 | Honey and Health: A Review of Recent Clinical Research. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5424551/
(5) José Maurício Sforcin, 1 , * Vassya Bankova, 2 and Andrzej K. Kuropatnicki 3 | Medical Benefits of Honeybee Products. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5440786/
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained in this website is intended for education and information purposes only. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace proper medical care. The plants described herein are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease.